The Automotive Test and Information System ATIS is a comprehensive knowledge base with information to help the automotive technician diagnose problems in cars. It includes information on all motor management related electronic components in a car.
The information on each component includes:
- a description of how the component functions
- wiring diagrams (ATIS Pro only)
- information on the component location, including photographs (ATIS Pro only)
- instructions for connecting the Automotive Test Scope to the component
- information on how to diagnose the component
- Automotive Test Scope example signals of a good functioning component